Friday April 22, 2022
Citizen Vinyl, downtown Asheville
UPDATE: Here are just a few of the great items up for bid:
- Downtown Staycation at the Kimpton Hotel Arras
- Weeklong Lake House Stay on High Rock Lake
- Weeklong Garden City Beachfront Condo Getaway
- 3 nights at Happy Heron Cabin on Lake Lure
- 3 nights at Trillium Cottage on Lake Santeetlah
- Tickets for Biltmore, Eating Asheville Food Tours, Lazoom, and more
- Private Wine Tasting for 8 at Metro Wines.
- Paintings, Pottery, Jewelry and more from Local Galleries and Artists
- Three night stay on Lake Santeetlah
- Pairs of Rabbit Rabbit concert tickets to The War On Drugs, Leon Bridges, and Fitz & The Tantrums
- Jewelry from Mora Designer Jewelry
- Massage and Wellness Packages
Dining Gift Certificates, including the Lobster Trap, Strada Italiano, Chai Pani, and more
- Gift Certificates to Flora Botanical Living, Jesse Israel & Sons Garden Center, and more springtime gifts
Citizen Vinyl and Asheville Music School have teamed up for a silent auction fundraiser to benefit Asheville Music School’s Play It Forward capital campaign. Tickets are only $10 to attend and include light bites and two drink tickets. There is also a cash bar serving cocktails, wine, and local beer. Tickets available online here: https://bit.ly/AMSSilentAuction
Up for bidding will be luxury regional experiences, vacation getaways, wine tasting events, fine jewelry, pampering packages, restaurant and wellness gift certificates, concert tickets and more.
This event raises funds for Asheville Music School’s Play It Forward capital campaign, securing their new facility in West Asheville. In addition to necessary upfits to our new space, we will be developing a music production studio (the AMS Sound Lab) in which students will learn to use modern music technology, equipment, and techniques. This new multi-use studio will allow us to offer group lessons, add additional programming with neighboring schools, and will serve as a rehearsal room with professional sound.