Asheville Music School Studio Manager Position
Part-time with potential to develop into full-time some weekend hours required
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Resume and cover letter deadline: 6/18/15
Studio Manager Overview
Asheville Music School is a community music school in downtown Asheville dedicated to strengthening Western NC communities through music education and outreach. The major responsibility of the Asheville Music School Studio Manager is maintaining a professional, positive, supportive, and welcoming environment for AMS students, families, faculty and staff. This position is the communication hub of Asheville Music School. The Studio Manager will report to the Director and/or Assistant Director and will supervise volunteers and interns.
- Daily monitoring of waiting room, front office, teaching studios and public areas for cleanliness and functionality.
- Keep bulletin boards updated with current information.
- Maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Coordinate housekeeping and facility maintenance services.
- Maintain faculty computer, mail boxes, and work space.
- Train and supervise administrative volunteers and interns.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent customer service and problem-solving skills. Must be proficient with standard computer software. Bachelor’s degree preferred. One year of office management with personnel supervision experience required. Experience with an arts-affiliated organization is a plus.
Submit resume and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, or send to 126 College St., Asheville, NC 28801